You may have a billion-dollar idea, but without the proper execution it won’t be worth a cent. With incubators walking the fine line between risk and reward with their investments, creating an environment that encourages innovation with less financial risk may be key to your next big success.
Join us for the next episode of Modern Workplace, “Incubators: Innovation is not enough; you must execute,” airing December 13, 2016 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. GMT. In this episode, learn how to think like an innovation lab while leveraging the wisdom of incubators.
- Executive director of Lowe’s Innovation Labs, Kyle Nel, shares how innovation has propelled their business into creating new successes and provides strategies for transforming ideas into action.
- Innovation expert and Stanford University professor, Dr. Hayagreeva “Huggy” Rao, explains how to apply the wisdom of incubators to help organizations of any size innovate.
Plus, get an exclusive look at Microsoft Dynamics 365—intelligent business applications that accelerate your digital transformation. Register now!
- Get the e-book “Your Roadmap to Digital Transformation.”
- Register for the Microsoft Envision Experience.
- Read the Nucleus Research’s Dynamics report.
The post Register now for “Incubators: Innovation is not enough; you must execute” on Modern Workplace appeared first on Office Blogs.